About Respect 90®
The mission of the Respect 90® Foundation is to enrich the lives of at-risk children and families in all of the places Los Angeles Angels manager Joe Maddon and his wife, Jaye, call home: Long Beach, Tampa-St. Petersburg, Mesa and Joe’s hometown, Hazleton, PA. Among the many beneficiaries of the Respect 90® Foundation's efforts:
- Orange County Rescue Mission, Tustin, California
- The Cardon Children’s Medical Center in Mesa
- Chicago inner-city youth boxing clubs, the Misericordia Home, Catholic Charities and various shelters for homeless and disabled persons
- The creation of the Hazleton Integration Project and support of the Hazleton Arts Resource Center
- In Tampa-St. Petersburg, emotional and financial support for the Miracle League of the Gulf Beaches, The Children’s Cancer Center and 10 different homeless shelters including Metropolitan Ministries, The Salvation Army and the Tampa Children’s Network.
Over the past three years, the Respect 90® Foundation provided assistance to more than 75 non-profits, including contributions of more than $70,000 to storm relief in Puerto Rico, Tampa and Houston and provided numerous once-in-a-lifetime experiences for families of children with life threatening illness or injury.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE RESPECT 90 FOUNDATION WEBSITE.